Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me (:

It's my birthday!!!

Or at least it was on the 2nd.

And in commemoration of my special day, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's on Sunday =)

No, I'm not an elementary schooler, I'm turning 17. But, I decided that since this is my last birthday as a 'kid' (cause next year I turn 18 and that's a legal adult), I wanted to do something childlike, like have a birthday party where a kid can be a kid (:


Yay!!! =D

So I'll warn you now, this post doesn't have much to do with cakes, except for the cake Chuck E. Cheese gave me:


Flotsam decoration and randomized sprinkles. Along with candles that didn't all fit around the border. But I'm not here to criticize their cake, because I enjoyed my time there too much (: I didn't eat any though (Unless you count my friends shoving my face into my slice as 'eating').

I had an awesome time at Chuck E. Cheese's on Sunday (what isn't awesome about getting hit on by Chuck E. then watching him flick your boyfriend off? lol). It was definitely a day to remember (:

Then on Monday I got to go out with my baby (: First we went to his house so I could drop off his little twin sisters' birthday presents (yea, we share a birthday. How awesome is that? =D). And surprise surprise, inside was a cake waiting for me!!! The first cake he's ever made got to be my birthday cake (: I feel special! Then we went bowling and to Longhorn Steakhouse. Finally, when we got home I had a second cake waiting for me.
As any other 17 year old, I asked for a car as a birthday present, so my mom got me a gorgeous blue Volkswagon (:



Isn't it cute??? Too bad I can't drive it =/ But it even has my name on the license plate!


My mom spent all weekend making me this car (: It was really sweet of her (:
And I got earrings from my boyfriend and a Coach purse from my little brother (He was saving up for that for a loooong time). All in all, it was a great day =D


But now for some news. Tonight I will be flying away to Argentina. I'm going for an international competition with Junior Achievement. I will be there for the next 10 days, so I won't have another post for a while. But I'll finish and post the Ratatouille post when I get back. Be on the lookout next week.

But until then, pray for me that I do well in Argentina!

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Belated happy birthday... Do visit my blog and leave your footprints by posting comments

    http://parentingworkshop.blogspot.com/
    http://fun-with-mails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete