Monday, April 4, 2011

Tuning In... To Brunna's Baking!

My French Class Project

Hey!

My name's Brunna and I recently started baking.

My mom lost her job over the summer and her way to keep making ends meet was by selling abroad. For some reason, cupcake stuff is really popular right now. So I had a home full of cupcake and cake things lying around. With my mom's new "job", I developed a new hobby, baking. First it was just cupcakes, then cakes, then YouTube videos teaching me how to make/use fondant and butter cream.

It has slowly progressed from something to do, to a hobby, to a mini-career (after posting lots of pictures on Facebook and taking cupcakes to school, people started ordering!), to a HUGE obsession.

So my obsession has led me from reading other people's blogs (Cake Wrecks <3) to starting my own.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy (:

2 comments:

  1. I love this Cake Brunna! this is awesome ive never seen a cake make into a TV that is so cool!
    love cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i saw Brunna with that cake

    ReplyDelete