Friday, April 8, 2011

V I Ps

So right now is a good time to make some introductions of some pretty important people in my life (:

First up, is my mommy dearest of course. Her name's Marisa, but she doesn't like taking pictures, so this is a purely verbal introduction.

Next is my awesome* little brother, Brian
Aww look guys! He's saying hi!

Then there's my God-sister, Cinthia. She also hates pictures, but I'm a pesky younger sister (hehe) So here you go:

Hehe, I cheated (: That's my sister, mom, and me, respectively. Everyone's introduced (;

Then I have a super sweet boyfriend, Luis**

And these four are the ones that are forced to eat all my new cake/cupcake recipe experiments and tell me they taste delicious, because they love me (:

Last, but certainly not least, of course, here's yours truly:
Brilliant, beautiful, Brazilian brunette*** (:


Then I also have my list of best friends (: But you get to meet them along the way (:






*and very hyper, loud, and occasionally very annoying. Is also very prone to breaking things.
**He's the best one out there, sorry ladies (;
***No, I'm not that cocky. It's just a thing that a few of my friends made up in middle school that has just kinda stuck to me. It's my B5 - Brunna, and 4 adjectives that represent me afterwards (all starting with B). I guess I should add Baking to the list now (;

No comments:

Post a Comment